About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ups :) and downs :( !

Today got senamrobik..
:(
Damn! Why do they have to put it on the wednesday???
I want to have my pjk...
Instead we have to do
SENAMROBIK...
:@
Not to bad I guess!!!
Ok, fine senamrobik wasn't that bad..
but that is only because Wen Hui kept pushing me with her
b***
which made me push other people
&
I think I was apologizing almost through the whole time...
Every time I wanted to get back at her,
I ended up getting no one (lol)...
Cousins!!
My cousins got back this afternoon..
haven't seen them though...
they had a family dinner with the whole family
but
I had to go tuition..
:(
tuition was interesting though..
:)

1 comment:

  1. Jing wei!!Go to my blog hanna-alwaysinmyheart.blogspot.com and leave something in the cbox..And FYI Please create one 4 urself also

    ReplyDelete