About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

What a week!!!!

Monday!!!!
Selamat Hari Merdaka!!!!
Hari Merdaka was kind of quiet..
Kind of forgot what I did on Monday... so I am going to Tuesday..
Wohooo!!!
and
Buhoo!! cause school's starting tomorrow..
Tuesday!!!
Sad cause school's starting but get to is my friends so happy...
Well, I just finish my homework yesterday and today before school..
haha... last minute finishing it lol...
had to do something for Joveena's mother..
then went to school...
things are the same in school...
'Bulan Puasa' has started so that means we get to come back from school earlier!!! Wohoo!!! but kind of hard to drink water in class...
Luckily before the holiday on Friday I didn't come to school,
if not I have to do 3 karangan (forgot what were they already)
wore contact lens today, just started the monthly one so kind of different.
Anyways,
Wednesday!!!
I think my eye can't take the wearing the lens everyday so I didn't wear today...
too bad no PJK, we had to do exercise instead...
but I don't think anyone did it!!!
we ended up talking, laughing, playing and then we went back
WOHOO!!!!
Thursday!!!
Ate Nasi Kandar for lunch, then went to school almost nearly late...
School starts late today but earlier cause of 'Bulan Puasa'
We have to be there by 1.20 then We get to go back at 5.30pm...
That's all!!
Then there's today..
Friday!!!
Woke up at 7.45am..
got ready woke my sister up
then we left for the hospital..
my grandfather is sick so we took him to the hospital in Shah Alam
but now he is doing good!!!
So don't need to worry so much...
was there the whole day so I am counted as cut school!!!
Yay!!
lol...
went for dinner with family!
Now I am back and so tired
so,
GOOD NIGHT!!! BYE!!! BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment