About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Camp!!

Camp was disgusting, dirty, horrible and terrifying but on the other hand kind of okay! Before we got there, we were all so excited. When we reached the camp spot. Well, that just changed our mood.. It was like we were at NS.. But I guess better than NS..
We had to go through a drain full of mud which not really nice but that was what made the camp fun I guess.. Then rolled down the hill (a small 1).. then the best part of it the river.. It was dirty because we did almost everything at the river from washing hands to plates and cups to mud and take a bath.. but at our condition.. Taking a bath in the river or whatever water was good enough because there wasn't any water in the bath room so we pretty much had to wash our hands with our water or river.. But there was 1 place where there were water which was where we took our bath..
At midnight we were sent into the jungle in groups of three, without any torch light. We had to follow strings which we were lead to by the jurulatih from across the river at first then we would be on our way.. The two other girls was to afraid to go first and because I was the first in line. I had to go first.. Until a point, we decided to wait for the next group of three. Then we followed them.. there were lots of slope which appeared out of no where. That made my white pants dirty. You must be thinking I was so stupid to wear a white pants but I had not other pants so no choice.. At about 1 something one of the jurulatih other than the ones who had hid there to scare us. Kept us,a group of 9 at a bush somewhere for awhile. Then when he returned we were asked to cover our eyes with cloths we were asked to bring along.. He brought us to a place and ask us not to move until our teacher came to take us. At that time he had split us up and we had to wait alone. They left us there for who knows how long.
But when our teacher came to take us it was already 4++ in the morning and we found out that we were actually at the campsite.. =( We were sent to bed and had to be at the kawat site at 6. I woke up at 5++ that is when the malays had to wake up. I didnt bother to go back to bed after that. Reached the kawat site and the teacher didn't come till it was 6.30.. Then our activities carried on as usual accept this time we were so happy our Jungle trekkin had been cancelled and we got to bath in the river. We cooked our own food sardin n rice with bamboo sticks. The rice turned out hard and the sardin was okay.. Later took our bath and packed to leave.. At the closing ceremony while the guy was making his announcement I fell asleep.. But I was awake when they announced that my group was the best over all.. Wohoo! xD..
Did I mention I was bitten a leech. You can spot it when I wear slippers. Its just a small dot. It doesnt hurt a bit.. all I know is it is every hard to make it stop bleeding.. If you get a leech bit. Dont use a tissue just lets it dry of.. Mine last till morning and it was still bleeding.. The funny part was I didnt even know till I took out my shoes and saw blood on my white pants.. On the way back we bought ice-cream. After ice-cream I slept the whole way through the journey.. It was tiring but fun at times..
That is it I guess.. Maybe I would do this again.. or not. Should I?? Well, we will see..
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment