About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bored to death!!

Went for a wedding a few days back
the performance by some girls were horrible..
plus her singing,
was worse.
As you all know PMR exams have started..
a belated Good luck to you guys..
since they are having PMR exams..
I don't have school for 4 days
It good because I have time to study and whatever!!
but sitting at home is also kind of boring..
Just started studying for the end of the year exam today.
Hope I can concentrate as I go on...
Started tuition at Delta for form 3 yesterday.
only taking maths and science there..
So now, I have tuition every single night..
WIPIII!!!! NOT!!!
But I chose to take this tuition so I guess it's my fault..
That's it I guess!!!

See you guys next time,

OR

next week!!

XD!!

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment