About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Life!!!!!

My aunties Kindergarten is going to have their
Graduation soon
for the 6 year old students
It's like this Saturday!!!
At KEC
So they have started their practices ect...
+
Sarah, Chriz and M3 are going to do a dance together
ect..
=S
+
we have to help out with the props...
(complicated stuff)
+
Exams are next week
(28th)
stressing
=/
Started studying Sejarah Bab 1 '1.1'
haha....
Bahasa Melayu I only read 1 of the Dramas
as teacher said 1 of the drama is going to come out..
still have to read all 3 of them..
I have a long way to go...
and I am only at the begining...
=s
Anyways I need to get off the computer
and
into the books
so
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment