About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

School's starting in a fews days and I still am not ready for it, let-alone PMR!
=S
I know what class I am going to be in just hope it doesn't change..
We wanted to watch AVATAR but no tickets and it was a last minute thing so we went to watch
SHERLOCK HOLMES
which wasn't so bad as some people put it.
It was kind of interesting accept for the part where we were freezing..
=D
Planing to watch Avatar soon and also Alvin and the chipmunks 2
&
some other movies..
At Genting at the moment again.
We had to wait for about 3 to 4 hours for our rooms..
which was exhausting..
Well, my time's up to cya in a few more months.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment