About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I wanna watch AVATAR.
That day suppose to watch then tak jadi but book tickets already.
Damn it la..
Never mind this Saturday or Sunday will watch AVATAR & Band Slam..
Before the school homework really kicks in..
Just hope my mum let us go..
=S

School's starting tomorrow..
Wipii and Ooh No!
loll..
Get to see my friends so yay! But then it's the year for PMR students, which are 1995 students so..
=(
Well, hope everything will turn out right. So wish me luck! =)
&
Good luck to you guys too on the New Year thingy..
loll, school's starting tomorrow and my collar badge still haven't change. =( y do they have to make it different between afternoon and morning session??
Anyhow, I got to go so see ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment