About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

...

YES!! finally I am done with my sejarah folio...
WOHOO..
Sorry! haven't update my blog in.. I think a week
have been busy...
school's still the same!!!
my life's pretty boring...
went to see a movie..
'GHOST OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST'
last minute so couldn't call Hanna
sorry!!!
:D
(lol)
I just saw your blog and knew you really wanted to watch that..
so sorry!!
I guess you are gonna have to watch it with your cousin..
Sorry again!!
Last week I practically didn't go to school
only went for a day + saturday (replacement school)
cause I was sick and I still have the cough..
which I hope gets better before the upcoming holiday
Found out I got a pretty bad placing in class..
which I am so not going to tell my parents
So help me and SHHHH!!!
lot's of homework cause of my absents of school..
So, that's all!! I am going to do my homework now..
which is getting lighter..
Thank goodness!!!
Cya later...

No comments:

Post a Comment