About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm back!!

Came back yesterday...
We reached at about 2.30pm
then went for lunch in Bukit Tinggi...
was suppose to go back to rest but instead
we went to take my dad's (something)
well at least supposed to..
by the time we got home it was 5 something..
took our bath and headed out again..
because my mum had a family meeting..
Then took my grandfather for lunch..
At about 10.... we went for a movie at Jusco Bukit Tinggi
the minute we reached the cinema floor
it was flooded with Indian people..
It was like a party just for them..
Anyways, we went to watch the " DISTRICT 9 "
it wasn't so nice cause it was a documentary...
the starting was horrible then the body and tale was quite okay...
of all movies I wouldn't guess you watch it..
That's all au revoir..

No comments:

Post a Comment