About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

yeah!!

My stupid ODM watch out of battery already..
can't wait till I go Penang and fix my old watch..
What do you know??
I didn't go to school on friday, just so I could watch a movie..
which I did..
I watch 'G.I.JOE'
it was so awesome!!
If you guys haven't watched it yet..
I would suggest go watching it right now..
if you could.
Today my family and I went a little crazy
we watch three movies
starting from
'THE PROPOSAL"
then
"I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER"
followed by
"ALIENS IN THE ATTIC".
'THE PROPOSAL'
and
'ALIENS IN THE ATTIC'
was nice
where as
'I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER'
for me it wasn't that nice..
Anyways,
I leaving for Genting tomorrow with the family..
hope we have fun..
and
see you on tuesday
that's if I update my blog then..
Oo and if I come back late at night from Genting on Tuesday
I may not make it to tuition..
HooRay!!
well.. I am going to call it a night
so see ya...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment