About Me

My photo
A girl..frenz call me Jing, Jing Jing..love playing basketball...14...sometimes I get crazy..sometimes weird..you might get scared of me..in SMK Convent...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cool!!!

I'm still in Genting...
We played outdoor today..
it's was quite cold though..
They extended the flying coaster
now there are 2 turns that go around..
It was awesome!!!
First time on the corkscrew
was so nice..
if my sister didn't check her safety belt
she would be flying and.. died..
so luckily she checked it..
lol...
The go cart was okay but it was kind of slow.
mWe slept kind of late last night so we went up to the room
after lunch..
were suppose to be a while
but we were so tired we ended up sleeping till 5.15pm
while we were sleeping,
my sister and my mum went out
they did all sort of stuff..
then they went coffee bean and my sister was ditch by my mum..
lol...
After we headed down,
I can't believe I bought a dress!!!
and it was expensive too..
but it's quite nice on me..
I guess..
got a tatoo sprayed to my back..
went bowling
at first I was bad at it
then I got better..
same goes the pool..
but it was also because I was couched by my uncle..
I'm almost out of time
so see you all when I get back tomorrow..
BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment